Hello everyone,
My name is Paul Mandry and I have never used a blog or even read a blog in my life. So I hope this actually works. Just a little background info. TED633 is my tenth class with National University and I am pursuing a Master's degree in education with a single-subject credential in Science. I am a retired PGA golf professional of 25 years. I started school when I was 45 and now I am 52 and ready to finish. I start student teaching in September. What a shame that we have to spend 3 months working so hard and not getting a dime for the effort.
Anyway, I was challenged by my 3 beautiful children who said to me, "Dad, you want us to go to college, but you never did." So, that is why I started this endeavor and since then I have never looked back. We live in Lake Tahoe and we are moving to Southern California in January when my wife starts her new job. I'm not sure how that is going to go since I absolutely love it up here.
I also love being a dad more than anything in the world. My kids and I love to fish, golf, kayak, and play volleyball together. Thank you for reading this much, and good luck to everyone in the class!
Paul, great blog! I would love to know more about you and your life in Lake Tahoe. My husband and I love in Southern California and want to migrate to the mountains! It's funny that it's the opposite of your trajectory!
ReplyDeletePaul,
ReplyDeleteI need to see the personality inventory and learning styles piece to grade this.
Mark